ChemoTEQ™ Hazardous Compounding Aseptic Technique Verification Kit
The ChemoTEQ™ Validation Kit provides simultaneous validation of both the aseptic and containment techniques of personnel who compound antineoplastic and other hazardous sterile preparations. ChemoTEQ products are double-strength, sterile tryptic soy broth and contain a non-inhibitory color tracer.
Each kit contains sufficient materials to perform one complex verification exercise, including:
- Two 50 mL Vial, 50 mL Sterile Trypticase-Soy Broth, 2X with Color Tracer
- Two 50 mL Vial, 25 mL Sterile Trypticase-Soy Broth, 2X with Color Tracer
- Two 10 mL Ampule, 10 mL Sterile Trypticase-Soy Broth, 2X with Color Tracer
- Two Bag/Bottle Labels
- Six Prepared Syringe Labels
- Two Drug Product Storage Labels
- Seven Tracer Detection Swabs
- One Instruction Booklets with Documentation Forms
Incubation & Reporting Services
Incubation and reporting services with glove fingertip test plates are available for this product. Simply return the completed testing cultures in our specially-designed return containers for complete development and reporting, to be used as evidence of compliance with USP <797>. Valiteq has decades of validated experience with growth-promotion testing, incubation, and containment procedures necessary to safely develop, enumerate, and dispose of pharmacy bacterial cultures. Benefit from our systems to assure and document the complete management of these demanding procedures.
To order incubation and reporting services, please email for a custom quote.
ChemoTEQ™ Hazardous Compounding Aseptic Technique Verification Kit (2 Tests)
10 mL Ampules of Liquid TSB - 2X with Color Tracer (12-Pack)
50 mL Vials with 25 mL of Liquid TSB - 2X with Color Tracer (12-Pack)
50 mL Vials with 50 mL of Liquid TSB - 2X with Color Tracer (12-Pack)