ChemoTEQ™ Hazardous Compounding Aseptic Technique Verification Kit (2 Tests)
The ChemoTEQ™ Validation Kit provides simultaneous validation of both the aseptic and containment techniques of personnel who compound antineoplastic and other hazardous sterile preparations. ChemoTEQ products are double-strength, sterile tryptic soy broth and contain a non-inhibitory color tracer.
Each kit contains sufficient materials to perform two complex verification exercises, including:
- Four 50 mL Vial, 50 mL Sterile Trypticase-Soy Broth, 2X with Color Tracer
- Four 50 mL Vial, 25 mL Sterile Trypticase-Soy Broth, 2X with Color Tracer
- Four 10 mL Ampule, 10 mL Sterile Trypticase-Soy Broth, 2X with Color Tracer
- Four Bag/Bottle Labels
- 12 Prepared Syringe Labels
- Four Drug Product Storage Labels
- 14 Tracer Detection Swabs
- Two Instruction Booklets with Documentation Forms
Incubation & Reporting Services
Incubation and reporting services with glove fingertip test plates are available for this product. Simply return the completed testing cultures in our specially-designed return containers for complete development and reporting, to be used as evidence of compliance with USP <797>. Valiteq has decades of validated experience with growth-promotion testing, incubation, and containment procedures necessary to safely develop, enumerate, and dispose of pharmacy bacterial cultures. Benefit from our systems to assure and document the complete management of these demanding procedures.