ATTACK II Low Risk Level Technique Verification Kit
The ATTACK II Kit provides a challenge that is matched to the usual low-risk tasks of pharmacy and non-pharmacy personnel. Includes complete, simple-to-follow instructions, labels, and documentation forms that provide the ability to assess failures, determine causes, and design corrective actions.
This verification kit contains:
- Three 10 mL Ampules Diluent for TSB
- Three 20 mL Vials of Trypticase-Soy Powder, 2X
- Three 30 mL Vials with 10 mL Trypticase-Soy Broth, 2X
- Three Final Container Labels
- Nine Syringe Labels
- Three Written Tests
- Set of Instructions for Preceptor
- Three Sets of Instructions for Candidates
- Three Incubation and Observation Logs
Incubation & Reporting Services
Incubation and reporting services with glove fingertip test plates are available for this product. Simply return the completed testing cultures in our specially-designed return containers for complete development and reporting, to be used as evidence of compliance with USP <797>. Valiteq has decades of validated experience with growth-promotion testing, incubation, and containment procedures necessary to safely develop, enumerate, and dispose of pharmacy bacterial cultures. Benefit from our systems to assure and document the complete management of these demanding procedures.